We’ve got friends, family, and AngiesList.com to provide us with reviews when it comes to selecting our doctors, dentists, plumbers, day care professionals and more! We know what level of service and quality to expect from these service providers, but what about a PEO Broker?
As a business owner, how do you know which PEO Broker can be trusted? And which one is the right fit for your particular business?
When selecting a PEO Broker, the individual or company should meet the following standards:
- Experienced- Is your PEO Broker an expert in employee leasing solutions and everything related to managing human resources? Do they have solid industry partnerships or affiliations? How many years of combined experience does their company have?
- Exploratory- With more than 800 PEOs across the country, all of different sizes and costs, not every PEO is going to be the perfect fit for your company. Does your PEO Broker ask questions about your business, your costs, and your needs?
- Efficient- Sorting through 25 or 30-page proposals full of detail and marketing only to pull out the key points and deliverables can certainly take time-but when you have a professional working on your side, PEO options should be returned within a timely manner. At PEO Advantage, we have a systematic, yet personal, approach that works every time for efficient processing.
- Informative - Can your PEO Broker explain the PEO options they’ve delivered? Making sense of PEO quotes—what’s included, which charges don’t apply, and how they compare with your current costs—it all takes technology, expertise and a proven system for success. You deserve to understand the PEO options being delivered to your business!
- Results Driven – Is your PEO Broker focused on delivering the best and most cost effective options to your company? Are they objective in their approach? A great PEO Broker looks out for your best options, not their best options. At PEO Advantage, our HR solutions are guaranteed to save you twice the paid evaluation cost—or your analysis is FREE!
You know when it comes to HR solutions, Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs) improve productivity, reduce liability and save money – but, you want to make sure your PEO Broker is also delivering the best possible results. For more information on PEOs or PEO Brokerage, call PEO Advantage at 877-636-9525 or contact us today.